Friday, October 8, 2010

When the Bee Stings!

It sure pays to have your oils with you!

It was a gorgeous day yesterday during our Fall Homeschool Soccer season kick off. After soccer a few kids went for a stroll in the woods and accidentally disturbed a bees nest under foot. Unfortunately, two kids and one mom got stung.

I immediately ran to get "my take along bag of oils". I put on a couple of drops of Purification (the best cure all for healing all insect bites) and Thieves for one child and Purification and later Peppermint for the other child and his mom.


Over this past summer when my son & husband got stung I did the following:

Purification first, Thieves followed by Lavender. Used Lavender to help them relax. I then mixed Lavender, Peppermint, Wintergreen and Chamomile (this recipe is listed in the EODR) with a cold compress to assist with the swelling pain. By the end of the evening they were feeling much better.

I am grateful I can use a safe and effective natural remedy like Young Living Essential Oils to help assist my loved ones and friends!

Have a beautiful day!

Adrianne
http://www.myvibrantessence.com/