Monday, April 16, 2012

Lavender to the Rescue!

I dedicate today as my Lavender Day! Maybe the universe is telling me to relax more? What do you think?

This past weekend was fun-filled with a couple outdoor parties. My son showed sensitivity, most likely to the pollen, at the end of each day with red itchy puffed eyes. Even this morning he had a slight itchiness.

I took out my Therapeutic Grade Lavender Essential Oil, sprinkled a drop on my palm, stroked a little along his eyebrows and along the bridge of his nose. Within 10-15 minutes all symptoms were completely gone. One of my son's friend of had the same thing happen yesterday and shared this technique with his mom and had same outcome. It was that simple! I LOVE the fact I have access to a natural non-toxic product as part of my first-aid.

Today I am nursing a minor burn on my arm with lavender essential. My arm accidentally touched a very HOT pot (OUCHY!) this morning.

Lavender essential oil is quite universal with so many uses. Commonly known for its soothing, calming, and relaxing benefits. It may help with host of other things such as: arthritis, asthma, and bronchitis. It is great for cleansing cuts, bruises, burns (cell renewal), sunburns (including lips), dandruff, hair loss, allergies, menopause, premenstrual conditions, scarring (minimizes), skin conditions (acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and rashes), stretch marks and more.  

To learn how you can create your own Natural Healing Cabinet you may email me or sign up for my FREE Newsletter here.

Have a wonderful day!

Fragrant Blessings,
Adrianne

Information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice.  IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease. Every individual is different, thus what may work for one may not work for another person. Consult with the professional health authorities of your choice. Remember, taking responsibility for your health is your own personal decision: do your research and choose wisely. Suggested uses apply only to use of Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.